Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, April 07, 2006

My first foray into the blogosphere. Now that I have a forum, I find myself wondering if I'll have anything to say.

I'm sure I'll think of something, only first I have to figure out how this thing works.

Oh, and from time to time I'll show you what I'm working on. I'm a knitter, crafter, wife, stay-at-home mom, and polymath.

So lemme get started here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes