Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm PennyKarma!

You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!
In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.
At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.
How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding
When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused


Holy crap! I got the same results as my beloved PennyKarma! Twins separated at birth!

I suspected as much.

It seems pretty accurate to me. Except I wouldn't say I love being around people. I like people, just in small doses. I like being alone more. Quite a bit more, in fact.

Whatjoo get?

4 Comments:

Blogger ChestyLove said...

Wow. Maybe it's a Doppelkarmaganger. Or a Poopsaganger. Either way, I can feel the earth spin a little faster because of you two...:)

3:39 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

You heart breaker, you.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Meh. I got Scientist. I'd much rather be PennyKarma too!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I've always suspected I had a lil bit o' Poops in me.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes