Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, March 09, 2009

And It's a Snow Day for...

SEARS. Apparently it's too icy for them to make their deliveries today.

I won't get my new washing machine until Wednesday, now. After I busted my ass getting the old one unhooked and ready to haul away. Do you wanna see the laundry I'm amassing here?

No, you don't. I don't even want to face it.

At least the bathroom/laundry room is cleaned out a bit. It needed to be done. I also need to get back to work on the kitchen while Dave is sleeping, but I felt the need to tell you about the bastards from Sears scared by 3 - 6 inches of snow. We didn't even get a two-hour delay from school. And I could have used the sleep, people.

I will tease you with the almost finished sweaters for the twin babies. Just some detail shots until I get them all put together...

Buttons for her:Buttons for him: (complete with an entirely unnecessary link)And a side-by-each shot of the stitch patterns. That's the little butterflies pattern on the right and quilted lattice on the left. I'm making a hat and booties for each to match as well. The colors are muddy without the flash, but you can't see the stitch definition if I turn it on, so I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I'll arrange better lighting when I show them off good and proper. And they'll be blocked too, so that will make a difference.
That's all I've got for today. I'm going to clean the kitchen some more whilst Dave continues to nap.

Talk amongst yourselves...

*edited to add: I think the "little butterflies" look a lot like bats in this picture. Or six-legged spiders. Which tempts me to work up a swatch and make them proper spiders. Please tell me to wait until these sets are done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes