Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How Much Wood Could a Woodchuck Chuck?

From the sounds of it, the one we have living in the field could probably get a couple of cord in without much effort.

He likes broccoli and cabbage...
... and from the looks of his little hidey-hole where he eats his snacks, a nice Natural Light beer. In the can. This is a Belmont woodchuck, after all.One does want something to wash down two full rows of salad. Allegedly (I say allegedly because I've only heard tell of this beast and not seen it first hand), it's HUGE. Sistah though it was a beaver. Fr. Albert maintains he thought it was a small bear until he got close enough to get a look at it. He claims it was sitting atop one of his cabbages with a cappuccino in one hand, scratching his belly with the other, and belching demurely at him. He further states, for the record, that he walked right up to it and it wasn't scared of him. Little wonder. From the sounds of it, the woodchuck's got him outweighed by at least 10 pounds.

On the other hand, this little woodchuck just came in from the living room chewing on something green too.
It's Play-Doh.

I'm gonna go get him a beer to wash it down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Playdoh makes for psychedelic diapers! Woo!

All that wood--sometimes you need a little vegetation to keep you regular.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GASP! Poor Father Albert! That little furry rodent would be DEAD, DEAD, DEAD! I don't suppose you can salvage any of that cabbage for making some of your special cole slaw and then get in your car and drive on over here and...oh wait - woodchuck spit - nevermind. Love you poops. Auntie Meal.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes