Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

This will have to be quick

...but then you like it that way, don't you? Yeah, you know you do.

Photo-heavy, 'cause that's what I promised and posting is cutting into my knitting time. I have a craft fair Friday night at Canterbury Elementary School, and Saturday from 8 - 2 in Sanbornton at the Old Town Hall. Prayers to whatever gods you worship that it's a profitable weekend would not go amiss. I just gave the Town of Bellymont a shitload of money for taxes and I'm still a bit queasy.

But here are the pix I promised.

First, three pair of felted mittens. My own mitten pattern adjusted for felting. The white and red pair are both from Patons Classic Merino and the green ones are from the lovely Elizabeth who called it "1970's Arnold Palmer Green" and that is what I always think of it as. The booties are a mix of Patons and Knitpicks WOTA leftovers and odds and ends.

Enjoy!

9 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

Erm. So, I know you're doing these for your craft shows and stuff, but I just peeked at your Etsy shop, and you don't have any booties in there. Any chance I could put in a custom order with you?

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I love the white mittens - so elegant! hope your craft sale went well!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Akknitter said...

I love the mittens!!!!

etsy shop the pattern? (or the mittens.. preferably the green ones)

8:46 PM  
Blogger Akknitter said...

Whoops... forgot to change login.. Snow =Akknitter

8:47 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That green looks so much better now! I guess it likes you. But yeah, Arnold Palmer green.

Such cute stuff!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Wow, those are amazing. I'm utterly in love with the sheep mitts. They are phenomenal!

7:36 PM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

Those are amazing...I love the detailing on the bottoms of the booties!

12:12 PM  
Blogger SHELLY said...

I'm in LOVE with the sheep mittens.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Dk's Wife said...

Those are just cute and beautiful! Lovely work!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes