Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

And We're Walking, We're Walking...

Well, kinda.

Mostly we're still standing in one place and letting go for longer and longer stretches of time. Moving the feet is still a bit scary if I think about it too hard.

And crawling is way faster. I can go way more places and get into way more stuff if I crawl!

But then it's awfully fun being big!

4 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

OK, when did that adorable chubby baby turn into a darling little boy? Didn't you just give birth, like, last month? He's growing SO FAST!!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

hee!!!! do you think he was going for the broom? chunky was big intocleaning when he was a tot. best-husband-ever training is whst i called it!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

What a cutie!! Love his smile and eyes!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

Bezzie, I remember that now! Maxman was fond of loading up the washer, playing with brooms, and once he spend an entire picnic carrying around the nozzle to our vacuum cleaner.

Look at that grin, Poops...he's sooo CHUFFED with himself. Congratulations! It's a toddler!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes