Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Hard Out Here

Just pimpin' today, folks!

Pop on over to my friend Mike's etsy shop and make some of his lovely photography yours.

How I envy people who can take nice pictures. My skills have improved with the acquisition of a new camera, but I can't ever seem to get what I see in front of me to translate to print.

Mike, on the other hand, finds simple beauty in everyday objects. I'd post some of the pictures here, but I don't know how to add a watermark so that no one can use them elsewhere without his permission. So you'll have to link, and I think you should.

In other news, I notice someone finally punched Perez Hilton in the face. I'm not an advocate of violence or anything, but I kind of felt this was a long time in coming...

3 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

That title just screams That's What She Said. Beautiful photos!

8:00 PM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

There are loads of folks I'd like to punch in the face. Whatever happened to the classic Mystery Gift that you opened, and a spring loaded boxing glove delivered a fierce but economic black eye?

3:35 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Beautiful pictures. I can't get what I see to come out right, either, it's a gift.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes