Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Time for a Wardrobe Update

No, not me. I'm always the very embodiment of fashion-forwardness. *snort* I crack myself up.

Here's your quiz for the day. What is wrong with this picture? Other than Dave's hair sticking straight up like the Heat Miser's. It was about 90 degrees when I took this, so it's not far off. And it doesn't make his hairstyle wrong, just kind of funny, I think.

(Need a hint? The answer is NOT "They should be wearing [Insert Lesser Team of Your Choice Here] shirts. We're a Red Sox family. Get over it.)

Give up? Neither Nomar Garciaparra nor Manny Ramirez plays for the Boston Red Sox anymore.

Can a shirt be a collectible if it's been drooled on? I didn't think so. See, honey? I told you you should have worn a bib.
You too, Dave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

You know, I noticed that the other day, when you posted the picture of Dave under the rocking chair. I saw the shirt and thought, "Huh. Nomar's not with the Sox anymore!" I've spent too much time with my Sox-fiend friend Drew...

11:05 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

I figure NH is like AK--you just pick whatever baseball team you like since you don't have one.

I can't believe Dave is so big--it's been almost a year hasn't it???

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes