Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Stars at Night are Big and Bright

Mr. Poops is off to Texas. Or he will be tomorrow morning before the cock crows. He's spending the night at his sister's house and they're all going to Manchester together. He'll be back Sunday.

So that means I'm a single parent for the long weekend. And what a long weekend it will be.

I know what you're thinking. How could three angels like these cause you any trouble at all?

They went to bed with no problems tonight, and bedtime is where I've had a bit of anxiety.
Bedtime is Papa's gig most nights, and all things being equal, Dave really prefers to have Papa do it. But though he fussed for awhile, he's quiet now and I'm satisfied.

He's been waking me up every morning this week at around 5. Before the sun, and it's not right, I tell you.

And sadly, I won't be attending NH Sheep and Wool on Mother's Day, what with me stuck being a mother and all. It's both ironic and sad. But I do have most of the roving I bought last year still to spin, so I guess it's best that I work on that before buying new, I would think. And to make it up, next Saturday I'm going with Sister to the big WEBS tent sale. It's a giant cluster-fuck, it's hot and you can barely move, but if you go home empty-handed, there' s something seriously wrong with you.

I plan on not having to buy yarn for the rest of the year.

I know, I crack myself up sometimes too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

You make ridiculously attractive children. Seriously. It's obnoxious. ;)

And I can't believe how BIG Dave is getting!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Damn Texas. It will make a single parent out of anyone. BAh! Good luck!!!

6:15 AM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

I'll be doing the single parent thing in a few weeks whilst hubby's off in the states at some sort of conference.

At least, that's what he tells me he's doing. My imagination, of course, will take wild leaps and twists of scenarios that would make Stephen King lurch over to the window and sully the rosebushes.

Cute kids! you should rent them out, make some extra scratch.

WHUUUU-HUUUUT? Don't judge me!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes