Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just When I Think I Can Be Entertaining

You ever sit down to blog about summat only to read a couple of blogs before you begin to write and then feel like you have nothing remotely interesting to say?

Happens to me all the time.

It's like Pooh Bear once mused: "When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it."

You know how that is?

Take Sunday, for instance. I had my birthday party on Sunday. I had a blast. I had a great weekend with Friend Bob who came for a visit. We had amazing conversations about everything. And I want to share it all.

But dammit if I don't feel like the most pedantic, pedestrian writer on the block today. I bore myself to tears.

Damn you, Yorkie! Damn you, Penny Karma! Stop being so brilliant! I love you! I hate you!

*poops breaks down sobbing*

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

I *hate* it when that happens!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Don't worry about it. Just be your own wonderful self. And if you post one lovely picture in each post, people won't even notice what you write.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

As long as you don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Here I was considering squeezing out a kidlet just for some good blogfodder...

3:42 PM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

Don't hate me!! I only blog to release the pressure in my head! Otherwise the Wordjam would drive me madder than I already am.

Because recovering from PTSD and dealing with a moderate-severe anxiety problem, not being able to hold even a basic conversation with anyone in this town, and trying not to freak out about everything that comes my way are all things worthy of admiration and jealousy, to be sure.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes