Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sexting

I've solved the nation's crisis of teenagers sending dirty pictures to each other via cell phone text messages.

Take away the damn phones.

You're welcome. Next problem?

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Wuhahahah! You know in my day we called home on tin cans strung together uphill both ways. You could try and sextext the other person by sticking your boobie in the can, but you had to be careful not to cut yourself on the edges. Kids these days have it so good!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Cindy in (un) Happy Valley said...

Thank you!!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes