Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Fookwa

I just left a response over at Yorkie's blog and my word verification was "fookwa". It made me smile to myself because I liked the way it sounded.

Sometimes I get word verifications that I like so much I wish they actually were words.

Let's do something fun today. Here's what you do. Pretend you have something to say (maybe you really do, that's okay too) and go to leave me a comment. Look at the word verification that comes up under the comment box and make up a definition of the word and type it into the box. Don't forget to tell us the word too.

I'll go first.

"Fookwa". An Asian-inspired dish of jumbo prawn and rice noodles flavored with peanut butter, scallions, and bok choy. Sentence: I prefer to eat my fookwa with chopsticks rather than a fork.

This should keep you busy while I take pix of the baby sets that I finished...

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

iforke: a new interactive music playing eating utensil.

7:32 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

"revelimi" - a song played by the Italian army to wake the lazy soldiers up in the morning.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

wobbeto: a toy robot that waddles around and is tip-resistant like Weebils (Weebils wobble but they don't fall down).

9:43 PM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

"wistalib": how you pronounce, "where's my lip??" when you've been shot full of novacaine.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes