Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Still Kicking.

Well, I'm on the other side of 40 now. Doesn't feel any different than 39. I've decided to celebrate the Octave of my Birthday since we're not having a party until next Sunday. So it will by my birthday until then. Try and stop me.

I've been meaning to post for awhile, but every time I sat down to type, things came out all vent-y and I don't want this to become that.

So, in lieu of my political issues, I have little blog about.

Well, Easter is here! Holy Week went off without a hitch, and my goddaughter was baptized at the Great Vigil on Saturday night. It was lovely and exciting, and I have to say that she and Bug were good as gold. It was a four-hour mass and they didn't fidget, didn't giggle (when they weren't supposed to--parts of it were funny), didn't talk or even slump down in the pew. I couldn't be more proud of the both of them.

The choir sounded excellent, I thought.

I haven't been doing much knitting lately. I've done quite a bit of spinning and I'll have some pictures soon of what I've been working on. I should go set the twist on a skein while I have the freedom. I figure it won't be long before Dave figures out I'm not in the same room.

And I know, I should get some new pics of the kids up.

Tomorrow?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

What is it about spring and spinning? I've been doing minimal knitting too and spinning instead.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes