Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Sure Sign of Spring

What says "spring" like hot meat on a grill? Those two with the Swiss cheese would be mine, thank you very much. I had me a double cheeseburger that couldn't be beat.

They were sooooooo good! While they cooked, I raked the bits of front lawn that have alreayd been freed from their icy grip. We should lose a lot more snow this week as temps have been in the forties and fifties and are supposed to be every day for the next few days. Rumor has it the maple syrup boiling is going just splendidly this year as well since the conditions have been perfect for the sap running.

I think winter's lost its grip on us at last. I know it'll have another run or two at us before all is said and done, but you can just tell that it has no power here anymore.

It should be gone before someone drops a grill on it, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Shoot, we've been grilling all winter. Real Alaskans don't let a little snow and ice prevent them from enjoying that grilled weiner taste.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Ha, I used the "Ooooh, rubbish! You have no power here! Be gone, before somebody drops a house on YOU!!" line just the other day. One of my all-time favorites.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes