Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Did It Work?

Elizabeth says that if I put one lovely picture in my blog post that no one will notice my content is thin. Or something like that.

How's this for lovely?

Big D is working hard on his crawling skills. He can get himself almost all the way up on all fours, but isn't quite sure what to do when he gets there. He lays on his tummy and stretches his arms out in front of him and kind of squirms and pulls himself along that way to whatever he wants to grab. He is a big fan of the phone cord. He loves anything with a cord, really.

Today he was squorkling around the living room doing whatever it is he does, and he must have come over all exhausted because next thing I knew he was sound asleep. On the living room floor surrounded by toys, phone cord at hand.

He slept there like that for two hours. Which meant that he wasn't tired in the afternoon but was WAY tired at bedtime, so much so that he was too tired to go to sleep. I hate it when that happens too.

Speaking of that, I went to bed last night at 9. I got up around 5 to pee and then went back to sleep. When the alarm went off at 7 it was all I could do to get up. I felt like I hadn't slept a wink, even though I slept like a rock. It took three cups of coffee just to get my eyes to focus.

What's up with that?

Did I tell you I had a dream about Heidi Klum the other night? I did. I dreamed I was working for Project Runway and we were in a production meeting. She's pregnant again and in the dream I asked her when she was due and she said "two hours ago." She sure didn't look it to me, but that's a supermodel for you.

I'm not sure what I ate before I went to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Holy crap, I just had a thought--his birthday is next month isn't it????? Gah! Time flies! I don't blame him for just passing out. If I were that squishlicious I probably would too. It's exhausting being that cute I'm sure.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It totally worked. What a cutie!

8:42 AM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

Dude, that's EXACTLY what it's like trying to recover from jet lag. You wake up feeling like you haven't slept one golden wink. Most vexing.

And that is one adorable picture. Was there a wee puddle of drool on the carpet when he was done??

If it was me (and I'm really twisted, I know) I'd be tempted to draw a smiley face on the back of his head with marker. Just because I could. And he'd never, ever see it.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes