Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pooped

I'm crawling, I'm crawling, I'm crawling....I can't seem to go forwards...what is this thing in my way....can't go backwards...in some ....sort....of .....cage......so tired....must rest my head on this Barbie dress and....

zzzzzzzzzzzz..................

(He's under the rocking chair. He can only crawl backwards and lacks a rearview mirror.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

Hee!

He's so damn cute. Smooch those chubby cheeks from me, ok?

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes