Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009


Our Girl Scouts!

Brownie Bug marching in the parade.




In grateful remembrance of those soldiers who gave their lives in service to our country. May God bless their families and hold them in the palm of His hand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

A town nearby canceled the parade for financial reasons. So glad you got to have one! It's good to remember.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes