Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

You Know I'd Rather Walk a Mile on My Tongue than Complain

It's been raining for almost an entire month.

Today it's POURING.

I can only hope for some localized flooding to make the damn rain interesting. The kids are sick of being inside. Hell, even I'm sick of being inside, and let's face it: I'm an indoor kind of gal.

I actually find myself wanting to go for a walk in the sunshine. (Quick, someone feel my forehead!)

Nothing dries. I'm starting to smell mildew. I'm scared for the tomatoes (though they look to be doing just splendidly.)

Until I've got enough sun on me to feel human again, enjoy this view of the lush tropical rainforest I'm growing.Doo doo doo, looking out my back window.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Hee hee, my security word is "dingle" which is probably the layname of the mushrooms growing in your yard.

8:45 PM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

It had rained every day for two solid weeks here. Now it's at the point where the mornings are hazy, hot, and humid, and by mid-afternoon, the storm clouds have rolled in. We had a lightning strike not far from our house last night.

I always think weeks with non-stop rain must be very similar to living on Venus. Only without the gagging and gasping for air.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes