Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Poops On Tour

Here's where to meet Poops in person and snatch up some nifty knitted things...

Saturday, July 18--Sanbornton Old Home Day--11-3 at the Lane Tavern (or in the Town Hall in case of rain) .

Saturday, July 25--Canterbury Fair--9-4 in Canterbury Center.

Saturday, August 8--Belmont Old Home Day--9-1 in the St. Joseph Church parish hall, downtown Belmont

And I'm open 24/7 at poops.etsy.com!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Do you sign boobies?

But now I have to ask, what's an Old Home Day? Something to do with like a Parade of Homes--old-school version? Or something involving retirement communities?

1:52 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

And when your travels bring you to St. Louis, I'll throw my panties on the stage.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes