Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Pride Goeth Before the Fall

So I'm all pleased with myself for troubleshooting my printer issues by myself, what with Sister being a gazillion miles away in Denver doing God-knows-what, when the sheer excitement of it all makes me have to pee.

I go and sit down only to realize that I'd failed to lift the toilet seat cover. Nearly peed all over the potty instead of in it.

Yes, I'm a freaking genius.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

I did that once.....but I was asleep.....and 10 years old. ;-)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes