Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, September 06, 2010

Farmer Girl

Remember how I told you that I had proof that Bug was big enough to drive the tractor?
I was right.
One advantage to being too big for the rides at Storyland is that you're probably big enough for way more fun and cool stuff like Tractor Driving.
This, by the way, is how we celebrate Labor Day on High Street: by ignoring child labor laws and putting the kids to work picking hundreds of pounds of tomatoes and then delivering them via tractor.Farmer's markets...pshaw. Them's for city folk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaye said...

It's not child labor if their your OWN kids ;-) Muhahahaha!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I love that she drives a tractor. Way to go, girl!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes