Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Saturday, October 02, 2010

What Your English Teacher Was Thinking

If you are at work, you might want to save this for later. Especially if you work as an English teacher. And God help you if you do.

If you're easily offended by salty language, you are a pilgrim in an unholy land, my friend.



3 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

I think they're hilarious -- best way to drive home a point, by being humorous about it.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Yorkie said...

I'm laughing my ass off here...that was the best grammar lesson I've ever had...!

7:48 AM  
Blogger D1gger said...

Please may we have one for effect and affect?

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes