Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Meet my Daemon

It seems I am humble, modest, spontaneous, flexible, and clever. I guess there's a good reason I haven't set any traps in the house to kill my field mouse inhabitants. Bad juju, that.

I first read the "His Dark Materials" trilogy by Phillip Pullman because I read an article that Christian groups were calling for a boycott of it. Nothing makes me want to read a book faster than someone telling me that I shouldn't read it because of its alleged anti-God message.

I believe in God. I wasn't offended. I don't think He was either.

6 Comments:

Blogger Krysstyllanthrox said...

I ended up with a spider daemon. Kinda creeped me out a bit...

And I have a habit of reading things just because people say I shouldn't. Which is why I will one day read most of the books on the banned/contested books list.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banned books are usually the most interesting ones!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the test and I have a lion daemon! Thanks for sharing this information. I can't wait to see this movie it looks very interesting.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I was feeling all unique. My daemon was also a lion, named Albus. I think that's particularly fitting at the moment.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Cindy in (un) Happy Valley said...

Yeah, thanks a bunch. It turns out my daemon is Alvin a snow leopard: modest, responsible, solitary and shy.

God better have a sense of humor, I made my mother-in-law a bag to carry the euchrist when she was a minister out of a Gold Crown whiskey bag.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely cannot wait for the movie version, but i"m dreading it at the same time. These were excellent stories, but the third one was probably talking about things I wasn't catching on to, so there we have it.
Mine was a rabbit!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes