Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Poops Gets a Pool

Okay, a wading pool. But it's deep enough to soak my fat on a hot day, and it's certainly adequate for the chilluns.

Bobo spends much time pouring water from one plastic cup to the next.

Bug convinces herself that she's swimming by walking on her hands along the bottom and kicking her feet.

Tomorrow we shant be around since we are leaving bright and early for Newport RI! Baboo has some sort of advanced FBI/Supercop training down there, and Sister is going down to spend the rest of the week with him. The girls and I will ride down with her, stay the night, then come back tomorrow sometime with Sister's car.

In other summer news, I've been making ice cream. And I'm goooood at it, baby! My first flavor (two batches so far) has been Chocolate Heath Bar. Mmm mmm good.

I have to say that with the recent humidity and heat I haven't felt much like knitting or spinning. I've made a handful of small felted bowls to sell and I'm almost done another baby sweater. I hope to have two to donate by the weekend.

I've also been short on time as far as blogging and posting comments to others' blogs since I've been busy working on reunion stuff. Which is coming along great, and if we get 8 more people to come we'll have half the class.

That's about it. Oh, and I've got yet another package of roving coming from Sheep Shed Studios. Three orders in a month. Oof.

3 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Hey, I'm only about an hour from Newport! You can't come over and show me how to make yummy ice cream, can you? It would be fun!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to Newport!!... I seethe with jealousy. I hope you have stunning weather and a fantastic day... and think about me the ENTIRE TIME!!! I don't think you can be in Newport without thinking of me... hehe (Cocky? Yes... True? Absolutely!)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

About that ice cream... Do you ship to PA?

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes