Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, May 19, 2006

I DID IT!

Nothing like a little pressure to make you finish a project!

Unfortunately the colors don't show up very well due to inadequate lighting. They look somewhat muddy, so I am hoping beyond all hope that there will be some sun sometime in the very near future so I can take it outside and really show off the gorgeous combination of blues, greys, and tans.

That and the fact I'm wearing it to a wedding tomorrow and it would be nice if the ceremony could be held outside as planned.

*whew*

Now what should I make next?

1. A pair of matching hooded pullovers for the girls in a pink rayon/silk blend recently acquired?
2. The "short snort" tank for Miss Emma Bo from leftover Knitpicks Crayon?
3. Perhaps something easy and stashbusting? A pair of mittens? Socks? A baby hat or three?

I don't know. I do know I have to get dressed and ready to make the rather rainy walk to the bus stop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy wearing it! :)

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes