Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Pretty Spring Sweater!

Miss Mary Kate in her new Spring sweater!

It is a Sirdar pattern executed in Classic Elite Premiere yarn, 50% pima cotton and 50% tencel. It's so soft! The sheen shows up nicely in this pic, but the colors on my monitor must be off, because it's more of a salmon pink in real life, not as "pink-pink" as it looks to me. So if by chance you're looking at a salmon pink sweater, that's what it should be and clearly you are more adept at adjusting your color tones on your monitor than am I.

I have to keep this picture as proof that she does like to wear pretty things too, even though when left to her own devices she'll pick the most gawdawful colored yarns a yarn manufacturer could ever devise. Though the more I think about it, the more I think her Andean-inspired Poncho From Hell is going to be kind of cute.

I mean, how could it not be? Look at that face! She could make anything cute!

My little Supermodel...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Precious! The sweater too - it looks great on your angel.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes