Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Countdown to a wrap.

The Stole--Day One
Okay, it's Monday. I have until Saturday at one o'clock to get this done, washed and blocked.
It is going to be a wrap/stole sort of thing to cover my arms at a wedding.
It is my 100% alpaca from yesterday. I forgot to allow for how long it takes to wind 664 yards into a ball without a winder and swift, then I had to frog after the first pattern repeat because it was FUBAR.
So, here' s what I have so far. The pattern stitch is called "lacy wheels".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes