Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Sock Spree!

Joke of the day: What's the difference between a woman in church and a woman in the bathtub? One has hope in her soul.
Sock it to me.
I'm on a sock spree. It's much like a mitten mania, but with socks. Here's two pair I've made from worsted weight yarn. The grey ones are mostly Nature's Spun Worsted by Brown Sheep and the green ones are mostly Wool of the Andes by Knitpicks. I'm currently working on a pair out of Knitpicks Parade that I got on sale.

NH Sheep and Wool Festival

The NH Sheep and Wool Festival is this weekend, and I can't wait to go! Hubby asked what I wanted for Mother's Day and I said I wanted a day at the fair with a pocket full of cash. I plan to touch every skein of yarn in the fairgrounds, make no mistake! Not that I have any projects in mind, but since when does that matter? I can't wait! I hope we get better weather than what they're calling for. Luckily, weathermen have been known to be wrong from time to time. I may have to take three allergy pills to be able to stand a day outside though. *oof*

You know, when I sat down to type, I could have sworn I had more to say. I'm sure I'll think of what it was as soon as I hit "publish". Isn't that always the way?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. . .

That's also the difference between a nun and a prostitute. Leastways, that's how I've heard it.

Kathy Kathy Kathy

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes