Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Crafty Post No. 2

Well, it's a little big on my model, but you get the basic idea.

I made it from Debbie Bliss Cathay which was in the clearance bin at Patternworks. I didn't exactly need anymore yarn, but that didn't stop me from getting it and the skein of Four Seasons cotton/wool blend in purple, and the four skeins of Elsbeth Lavold combed cotton...

Need, schmeed. Indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes