Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Monday, July 10, 2006

So Cool, They're Hot

I think I'll call 'em...Sudz Soakerz!

I figured if wool soakers can keep the wet contents of a baby's diaper contained, imagine what it would do for a sweaty soda can!

I'm giving the sweaty Diet Coke can currently ensconced in the pink and brown Soakerz a "dry" run even as we speak.

So far, so good.

2 Comments:

Blogger allisonmariecat said...

You know, I have a ton of Patons something-or-other in a wool/acrylic blend...do you think it would work okay with these, or do they need the absorbency of 100% wool?

3:41 PM  
Blogger Poops said...

I think it would work just fine. You could always give it a shot and see what happens! They don't take much time or yarn, so it would be worth a shot. Let me know the results if you experiment. With pics, please!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes