Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Here comes the Bud, Here comes the Big #1

The Budweiser Clydesdales
Here comes the Bud, Here comes the big #1
Budweiser Beer, the King is second to none
The King is comin', so clear and strong
When you say Bud you've said it all
When you say Bud you've said it all
Aren't they something? You should see them close up. I mean it, if you haven't seen them in person, try to. What magnificent animals.
Here's the scoop.
And here's some more of the pictures.

And, to make the day lovely, the sun actually came out! Did you know that the sky is blue? I had quite forgotten...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes