Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Ah, Spring Weddings

Are they ever really a good idea? In NH, I mean. Our weather, known to be mercurial at the best of times, is at its most undecided in the months leading up to June and warm, summer weather. (Sometimes longer than that, even.)

Anyway, it pretty much rained all day and it was cold on the side of the mountain. I figured as much, and had I known how cold, I'd have skipped the stole and taken an afghan off the back of the couch. And I wouldn't have been the only one wearing it.

But weather woes aside, it was a lovely wedding and a fun reception. A good time was had by all and we were woefully tired by the time we went to bed.

I'd post more, but it will have to wait for later as I just finished printing the wedding photos to give to the happy couple at the brunch we're attending in less than an hour. But I did want you to see the finished stole in all it's alpaca glory. It worked out perfectly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Goregous stole, and it looks beautiful on you! Amazing power knitter you are too.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

That is so lovely! You did a great job and it looks good on you too! :)

8:48 PM  
Blogger brewerburns said...

The wedding may have been cold but the stole is lovely!

5:10 PM  
Blogger InkyW said...

It's great and you look beautiful wearing it!! I am impressed you were able to finish :)

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes