Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mittens for Sale!

I just got myself a shop at Etsy. For those unfamiliar with the site, it is sort of like an online craft fair. Handmade stuff for sale, without the hassle of auctions.

I've listed all my mittens for sale. I plan to sell them at craft fairs anyway, and if I can move a few pair from the comfort of my kitchen, well all the better for me!

My shop is Shop Poops, Please.

I did have a fun Memorial Day weekend, and as soon as the pics are shuffled and arranged and taken I'll regale you with my tales of debauchery. Or lack thereof, as the case may be.

I got two hats done to show you too, so I'll get those up as well.

Still hung up on file hosting so that I can share free patterns. I'll keep on looking, though, fret not.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes