Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Free Patterns! Or not.

Got all excited to put up a couple of free patterns for you, only to find out that the file hosting thingy I used wasn't up to the challenge. Goddamn fine print.

Back to the drawing board tomorrow, I guess. In the meantime, if anyone has a site they use to host their files and would love to drop a name, I'd appreciate it!

If you cast your glance to the left, you'll see where they'll be. Soon, I hope.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes