Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Keeping Track

I don't keep track of what I knit, or how many hours a day I spend knitting, or doing anything else for that matter. But I've been accused of being "fast" and I tend to suspect that I'm not fast so much as I spend too much time doing it.

So to that end I'm going to start keeping track of my hours.

Today I didn't track my hours since I just decided to do such a thing, but I did finish a baby hat I started yesterday and two pair of small thumbless baby mitts. And I made a cotton dishcloth in a King Charles Brocade pattern. And I started another dishcloth.

I would guess that I spent--and this is just a rough estimate--a total of 5 hours knitting today. I woke up at 7, so I've been up 15 hours so far. I'd call that a part-time job. But then I have a craft fair on Saturday and I'm building the inventory.

So is half a hat, two pair of tiny mitts and a dishcloth a lot for five hours work? I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes