Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hangin' With Sister

I put Dave down on the floor last night to swaddle him up in a blanket. He seemed quite content to be laying there, sort of squorking about and doing cute baby things. Then Big Sister Bobo got in on the act and I had to get the camera.

He is fascinated by her, and she by him. They lay there on the floor and played for quite some time before he got hungry.

He's still a pretty laid-back baby. I think we'll keep him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Awwwwww!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Goodness, they're so cute!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes