Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quickie Update

We're still fine here. All is well. I'm just tired. Too tired to type most days, but once we've got a schedule working, things should get better.

As it is, Dave is a nearly perfect 3-6-9-12 baby. Those are the hours he eats, around the clock. There is much sleeping in between still, thank God. And he seems to get that nighttime is for sleeping and daytime is for figuring out ones hands and cluster feeding.

So he had his 2 week checkup on Tuesday and gained an ounce a day last week, bringing his weigh up to 9 lbs 6 oz. He's also ready for a tub bath anytime. I think he might get a quick scrub-up before bed tonight.

That's all for now. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's just fabulous. And a sleeper, lucky you! Sorry I was late to this party, but congrats! and Welcome, Dave!

I miss baby-hood. Having a 13yo dd is like not having kids anymore!

Hugs! LC

1:33 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I have decided that you need to speak to Dave in the voice of HAL from 2001.

Like if he cries, I want you to say "I'm sorry, I can't do that, Dave..."

Please? I like it when people do what I say, especially when it's funny.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes