Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm Just So Sick

And I don't mean that in a good way.

I've had a cold since Easter Sunday, which for anyone keeping score will be two weeks ago this coming Sunday. On Monday I saw the doctor and he said I may have a sinus infection so he gave me ten days worth of antibiotics. Which do nothing for a cold, mind you, but at least if I have something infected, it's not now.

I just feel like crap. I'm blowing my nose constantly, I can't taste, I'm coughing up shit you wouldn't believe if I showed you, my throat hurts...this may be the worst head cold EVER.

But at least there's signs of spring. The driveway is mud and there are grassy spots on the lawn. It's a positive step in the right direction.

I promise to catch up more when I'm feeling more like writing.

Bleh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

That just sounds terrible, poops. I really hope you feel better soon. Its hard enough to be baking a person without a head cold.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I had that one too, it's awful. And it takes longer than most colds to go away. The only consolation I have to offer is that it does go away, eventually. Feel better soon!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Feel better soon!

11:05 AM  
Blogger buttercup said...

De-lurking to hand you tea and tissues. Take care of yourself!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes