Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter from La Famille de Poops

Seriously, check out the Belly. Looks like it's about eat the kids, doesn't it? If Mr. Poops hadn't stepped in to protect them, they'd be toast now...

And yeah, my face is always that red. It's just rosacea. Though if you want to think I was at that moment infused with the Holy Spirit or something, please feel free.

I'd write more but I have a dreadful head cold that came on about 8 hours after this picture was taken. As I write this, I'm anticipating a hot shower, some comfortable clean clothes, and a lay-down on the couch for a bit.

And maybe a Cadbury egg. What's in those things? Crack?

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

I've heard the Cadbury cream eggs were smaller this year. I'm upset by this, but on the other hand my butt probably didn't need it. ;-)

The girls look so happy! What a pair of cuties that will look great with a little Dave soon!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Nice to finally see you!

I always hide my belly behind kids and spouse. Maybe I'm not fooling anyone but myself, but it makes me feel a bit better. ;) Of course, I'm not actually pregnant: I just look like it.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

You all look fabulous!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Happy (late) Easter! Your belly looks awesome -- there's a person in there, how amazing is that? You have that glow going. You look great.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes