Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dave's a BOY!

Check out the junk on that kid! That's no umbilical cord, baby...that's a weenie! Side view. He obligingly turned head down to show his twig and berries, then turned sideways so that the tech might get some good hearbeat, spine, and leg and arm shots. He's very cute.
We're having a boy! Time to go buy some "boy" yarn!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha! Score one for my psychic abilities! (Ok, so it was 50/50 but still..)

You're gonna have a blast.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Hi, Dave! Nice to meet you. Have fun hanging out in the warm and comfy.

And congrats, Poops!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

It's a darn good thing. Would have been tough going through life as a girl with the name Dave... ;)

Congrats, sweetie! Looking forward to seeing more piccies of Dave.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

So are we sticking with Dave as his name? I totally was pulling for a girl named Dave, just to see how you were going to explain it to her as an adult.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes