Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Tiny Pussy

A couple of days ago I came here to update the blog. And on the home page of Blogger they flash by names of recently updated blogs. Perhaps you've seen it?

Anyway, one of the blogs was called "Tiny Pussy."

If I had a blog like that, I would fill it with pictures of kittens.

That'd piss some people off, I think...

3 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

My first thought was "oooh, kittens!" -- my second thought was, "I better not check, I'll probably be disappointed."

8:03 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Wait? You mean you didn't check it out? ;0)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Just imagining the hits this blog post will get you...

Somehow, I don't think that blog is about kittens though. Sounds like something the pedophile police should investigate.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes