Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Houston, We Have Pee

Bobo has been using her potty all morning! I'm so excited I don't know whether to shit or go blind.

Honestly, this is probably the happiest day of my whole life, or at least my happiest day of her whole life! A few piddle accidents here and there, but she knows when she has to go and she gets on her little potty chair and does it.

So, she might--MIGHT--actually be potty trained before she's four, and more importantly, she MIGHT actually be trained before Dave comes and gets all the diapers.

Oh, that would be so sweet...

And in other exciting news, God willing and the creek don't rise and we can get the tickets, DH is taking me to see Def Leppard for my birthday! And better than that? REO Speedwagon and Styx are opening for them!

I don't know how this day could get any better. Perhaps I should buy a lottery ticket...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news!

I hope you get the tickets. That sounds like it would be an awesome birthday present.

1:52 PM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

Whoa, I would TOTALLY love that concert and would completely rat out my hair for it. Styx? STYX?! How cool is that??

*jealous*

3:29 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh awesome. I love it when they get it. Poop will be just around the corner!

Oof. I did way too much loud music imbibing when I was preg w/Chunky. Never again. The way he would writhe around in me in response to the music...ick!

4:38 PM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

^^PAH. Start em young, I say. I first felt Max kick when I was seeing this wicked cool live jazz group. His fave group now? Brooklyn Funk Essentials.

3:21 AM  
Blogger doodlebug said...

Would I be rubbing it in if I told you I already have tickets. I can smell the Aqua Net already.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I almost went into labor at a rock show! haha. ;)

And can I just say how insanely jealous of the potty training you got goin' on over there? Send some of them potty vibes our way!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

A peeing kid and Def Leppard? It doesn't get much better!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I'm seriously holding myself back from hopping in my sexy van and road tripping it to your house just so I can hang out in the parking lot at that show.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Rebel said...

Happy day! Now... don't be surprised if she has a little relapse when Dave gets here though... she might not want him to have all the diaper fun!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes