Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Check Out My Big, Hairy Pussy

Made you look. This is Lilith. She pretends to hate having her picture taken; yet when she sees me coming with the camera, stretches out her front paw in a luxurious pose. She loves my chair. Especially after I've been in it and warmed it up for her.
This is Stellina! It's one of Zib's patterns and is available at The Garter Belt. It was, like most of Zib's patterns, easy and pretty quick to knit, and I love how it came out. I actually made two of these. This is Bobo's and it made from Berroco Ultra Alpaca and Bug's is navy blue and made from Galway wool. I made them matching mittens as well. The hats are for Christmas and they match their respective "church coats". My mother found a red wool dress coat for Bug back when she was Bo's age. She loved it because she said it looked just like the wool coat she used to wear to church when she was a kid. So we called it her "church coat". (Even though they usually wear their regular old winter coats to church.) Bug outgrew the red one and Grammy found her a navy blue one. Now they'll have matching hats and mittens for them.
Here they are on Monday's snow day! We got somewhere between 6 and 12 inches and it's been cold, so it's going nowhere fast. Yes, Earl Hickey does have her eyes closed again in this picture. I took three different ones, and the one with her eyes open is going in the Christmas card. I liked this one the best, though.

I'm ashamed to admit that Bo isn't wearing any of my handknits. Storebought hat, fleece scarf, and handknit mittens, though not by me. Bug is completely geared out by me, however. Hat, scarf, and mittens--yeah baby!

They had a nice morning playing in the snow and then came in for hot cocoa and cookies.

Hooray for snow days!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Man, I want a snow day to curl up with my big hairy pussies. And I know Chunky is dying to get his Poops Mittens snowy!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Your kids are too cute. I love that picture. It made me smile uber alot. I am still smiling actually. What sweethearts. Yay for snow days!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Ceci said...

I'm glad I wasn't sipping my water when your page uploaded. I would now have it dripping out of my nose. But... I have to say, that's quite a lovely pussy you have there. (And cute kids!)

4:34 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I feel like such a perv. I want to come over and give your pussy a big ol' cuddle!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes