Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

What is this "Spring" of which you speak?

Honestly, I'm starting to despair of ever seeing grass again. It snowed night before last all night and on and off all day yesterday. We got another foot or so. Right now the snowbanks on either side of the driveway are so high that from the front windows you can only see the very top of the car. And there's more on the way on Friday.

Great.

You know you've had a lot of snow when your 7-year-old tells you she's sick of snow. And as of right now, she's going to be in school until June 25th.

Anyway, I've got a cold and haven't felt much like updating these days.

I've been back at my spinning. I haven't done much in quite awhile, but I got the urge the other day and have been trying to spin a little every day. Plus, I got a new niddy-noddy for Christmas that I'd like to try out!

I also made Dave a nice cotton sweater for coming home and for the summer months to come.

If summer ever comes, that is.

Oh, yesterday was Bobo's fourth birthday. No fanfare or anything, not that she knows the difference at this point. Her party is next Sunday when Tanta and Baboo are back from their cruise, since we have it at their house. And after some setbacks of carpet-staining proportions, she's caught on to using the potty all the time. Not the "tiny potty" either, but the Big Potty. She has yet to keep a pair of underpants dry though. She seems to think that if her butt is covered, she's free to wee at will. Don't really know what to do about that one. Baby steps, baby steps...

I promise some pictures, but I'm just not feeling up to it today. And I have to take off to the dentist in half an hour or so, and have yet to begin getting ready to go.

Later....later....

3 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

You know what I miss? Break up. That was a season in and of it's own. Sounds like you guys will get to experience the wonder that is breakup.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Feel better soon! And about the potty training... every little step is a step in the right direction.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The constant 1-3 inches every 3rd day or so made us go to California for a week or so. I got to see green grass, and got the hay fever to go with it.

And then it snowed the day after we got back (the day I had to go back to work).

Stoopid Snow. :(

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes