Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eviction Notice

Yeah, Dave, I'm talking to you.

It's your due date. You're full-term to the day.

Now get out.

So I can hold you and snuggle you and kiss your wee face. I love you so.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Let's hope he gets the message!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

WElcome to motherhood with a boy. They can be stubborn. Chunky was...a whole week overdue. Oof. And then he didn't come out the right way. Men! ;-)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Move it, Dave!!

I'm so excited... he's almost here!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

Dave move it!

9:51 AM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

Max was late too...had to induce. He was overdue by 10 days. Couldn't find the ejector seat, I suppose.

I second Bezzie's sentiments. As they say here, Blokes are lazy.

Try eating some hot peppers and playing White Snake at your tummy. He'll get so annoyed he'll have no choice but to go down the chute.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes