Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ooooh, I Think I'm Taking a Yarn-Road-Trip

Saturday, April 12. The day after my birfday. Sister wants to take me to

WEBS!

Oh, I'm excited. If I can get Mr. Poops on board with me being gone for the day, I'm so there! Yarn! Lunch! Whee!

We decided that it wasn't a good idea for me to try to do the tent sale since it's about a week before my due date and the weekend after NH Sheep and Wool, so we'll go this weekend instead. No tent, but whatever. I didn't get anything from the tent last year anyway.

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep between now and then...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh LUCKY. Sounds like a great birthday road trip.

Enjoy!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Ceci said...

Tell us all about it! But take care of yourself... man, that last month, it's like just getting out of bed is a workout. ;)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Oooh, WEBS, haven't been in ages. Have fun!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes