Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, August 22, 2008

I Do Still Knit. Really, I Do.

In my copious spare time.


In response to the reactions at craft shows and in my conversations on etsy, I've added some sweaters to the shop.


First, these two. Essentially the same, though I'm sure you sharp-eyed knitter/readers will pick out the differences. It's my own top down raglan pattern with the rolled hem option, both are sized for 12 months. I made these out of Encore Worsted.


The next three are of my new favorite yarn, Berroco Comfort DK. I can't describe how soft and squishy this is. Also, it's acrylic/nylon and washes and dries in the machine. I thought boxed layette sets would be good, so I made these. They're newborn sized and will come tissue wrapped in a gift box. I liked the more non-conventional baby colors. I thought they'd be more popular than pastels.


Probably won't sell any of them, but they're on sale in the etsy shop anyway.


I've also finished a gift for a fellow knitter that I'll unveil at a later date. It needs washing and blocking and I don't want her to see it here first anyway.


In happy news, school starts on Tuesday. Thank God!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Freakin' cute!!! I hope you're selling those for a pretty yet affordable penny ;-)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Very cute! Amazing you can get that done with Dave on the scene!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I love that rich pink colored set!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Wow, do you ever! That's actually a lot of knitting, compared what I've been up to lately. Slumpety slump slump.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes