Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

How'd You Get Here?

Apparently, if one was to Google the words "why are some poops larger than others?" you would be led here.

To answer your question, oh inquisitive Googler, I would guess the size of your personal poops has to do with what you eat, and how much and how often you poop.

I hope that helps.

Ask Poops, please!

(In case you were wondering what that was all about, if you look way down on the left there's a counter that keeps track of how many people come to visit me here. And if I click it and log into the site, it will tell me who came here and from where. Even more fun, it will tell me what Google and Yahoo searches led people here. Most are looking for a knitting pattern and find me because I've mentioned one by name. Some have pooping issues. I'm just here to help where I can, folks.)

So, how'd you get here?

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

My son says, "Who Googles that stuff?" Too funny.

I get the "life expectancy" hits all the time: life expectancy sheep. life expectancy cats. life expectancy butterflies. Etc.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes