Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Locks of Love

Bobo has made her first charitable donation. First, Bobo before. Actually, wayyy before. This was at Halloween, some 10 months or so ago. I'm not good with math... Here she is getting a Major Haircut. You have to have a minimum of 10 inches of ponytail to donate. Bobo had four ponytails, ten inches each.
Her sweet baby hair! I fondled it a lot before putting it in the mailer. I'll miss it, but Bobo's will grow back and this hair will go to a kid whose hair won't likely grow back. I hope it makes a pretty hairpiece. I took a wee lock for a keepsake, though. I'll put it in her baby book with these pictures.
Bobo and Aunt Carla and her kicky new haircut. Sister says she looks like Ramona the Pest. FYI, Aunt Carla also cut Bobo's cord when she was born.
So now we feel light as a feather!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

thats the sweetest thing ever.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes