Ask Poops, Please

Putting my two cents in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belmont, New Hampshire, United States

Born and bred in a small New England town, I am convinced that I know something about everything, and that my opinion matters. If only to me. Well, you'll see what I mean. And I love to knit, so you'll see what kind of things I'm doing when I should be vacuuming the living room.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

And Today's Guest Star is.....

Yarner!
Who, when I complained of being a complete bonehead for not taking a picture of my ribbon dishcloths before selling them, offered to knit one up and submit a pic. (You can find the pattern here, if you'd like some for yourself.) By way of a disclaimer she adds that it's not blocked or anything and it's not the best work she can do, but we're not going to complain, are we? Because this lady is known for going out of her way to do nice things for folks, and we Knittyheads love her for that!Thank you, ma'am for whipping this up so that I don't have to break out the dishcloth cotton one. more. time.
Thanks too to "Andy in ND" who pointed out a bit of errata in line 38 of the aforementioned pattern. It has been corrected, and if you already printed the pattern, print a new one so that it comes out right. Okay? Good.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...Knittyheads Rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Recipes